SSI Students Win 2020 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
Congratulations! Seoul Scholars International Students were awarded Gold Medal, Gold Key and Honorable Mentions from the 2020 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards for their outstanding artwork.
The Scholastic Art & Writing Awards are presented by the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers whose mission is to identify students with exceptional artistic and literary talent.
- Celine Kim, Gold Medal, Mixed Media, “Societal Collapse”
- Andrea Hahm, Gold Key, Painting, “New Space”
- Selina Kim, Honorable Mention, Drawing & Illustration, “Portrait”
- Chaerin Hwang, Honorable Mention, Painting, “Mischief”
- Jihwan Suh, Honorable Mention, Painting, “Scene Two”
- YJ Lee, Gold Key
Along with the Scholastic Art & Writing Award, Jihwan Suh also won an Honorable Mention award from the 2020 UIUC Fine Applied Arts (FAA) High School Competition in the Architecture category.